GENERATOR INSTALLATION & REPAIRS IN LAKELAND, FL
Power outages in the Lakeland and Winter Haven areas can happen when you least expect them. An interruption in service is often more than just annoying. For home and business owners, power losses can mean hundreds of dollars in spoiled food or lost productivity, not to mention the aggravation of being stuck in hot and humid conditions at the worst possible times. Fortunately, Dynamic RIC Electric has a solution for our residential and commercial customers in central, FL. Installing a gas-powered backup generator can protect your property from unwanted interruptions in your electrical service.
WHAT WE WILL DO FOR YOU:
- Assess your home’s energy needs
- Select equipment and determine installation requirements
- Prepare the site
- Pour concrete pad
- Install a new subpanel near your electrical panel
- Install automatic transfer switch (optional)
- Provide detailed plan of which appliances and devices should draw power from your generator and which should be disconnected.
- Provide safe electrical wiring to code
*Note: Installation of a fuel tank to your feed generator will be needed. This must be done by a utility company and can run off of propane or diesel fuel. The tank can be buried or positioned next to equipment.
THOROUGH INSTALLATION SERVICE
At Dynamic RIC Electric LLC, we pride ourselves on being detailed and efficient in every job we undertake. No job is too big or too small, and we keep our rates reasonable and competitive. If you need electrical switch and outlet wiring, ours is the team to call.